- Model NO.: As per drawings
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Semi-permanent
- Surface Roughness: as Per Drawings
- Machining Tolerance: as Per Drawings
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000
- Our Advantage: Rich Experience, Best Service, Professional Team.
- Inspection: Ut, Metallographic Examination, Hardness Test etc.
- Exhibition: We Always Attend Some Exhibition in Abroad.
- After Sales Service: Engineer Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- OEM: We Can Also Accept The Trail Order.
- Transport Package: Metal Pallet or Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Casting Method: Cast
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: as Per Requirement
- Coating: as Per Requirement
- Standard: GB
- HSS Rolls: Used as Work Rolls in Finishing Stands.
- Our Customers: Russia,Turkey, Bangladesh, Columbia,Vietnam
- Plant: We Have Our Own Factory
- Specifications: High Dimension Accuracy, Wear Resistance
- Application: Hot Strip Mills,Bar Mills, Universal Section Mills
- Trademark: WEILANG
- Specification: as per drawing
- HS Code: 84553000
According to different requirements the carbide contents of the adamite rolls varies. When wear resistance is required, the content of the carbide must be higher; but when the strength is the main factor, it is necessary to select the lower content of the carbide. The heat treatment is nomalized and tempered. A soft anneal will transform the pearl to nodlar form when the hardness is lower; while the strength relief anneal which has no influence on the structure must be adopted when higher. The lower hardness rolls have better strength properties and better resistance to fire cracng. The Adamite rolls are widely used in the roughing stands of various rolliing mills. In most case, we make this type of roll by static cast. Its microstructure consists of little graphite, pearlite and fine carbide. With proper heat treatment, we can make this roll have a wear resistance close to iron rolls as well as strength & toughness close to steel rolls. Meanwhile, the low hardness drop form the body makes it workable with dep groove in the billet mills, universal mills and heavy section mills. Sometime, when it works as back-up roll on a narrow strip mill, we make it by centrifugal cast double poured with a core of nodular iron.
2. Chemical Composition
Tensile Strength (kg/mm²)
Bending Strength (kg/mm²)
6.Inspection and Delivery
7. The Operation of Rolls
1.) Clean off grease, dust and rust from roll surface before taking regular inspection, pay special attention to roll surface, there should be no marks, bruises,rust or cracks on roll surface, do not use the roll on mill with surface cracks.
2.) Before rolling starts, check carefully the surface quality, material and hardness of steel strips to be rolled, strips joint areas should be smooth and without bumps.
3.) For high speed, wide range and large reduction rolling practice, or when environment temperature is low, carry out pre-heating practice to the roll before rolling starts. Under normal rolling condition, run the mill in low speed for re-heating before rolling starts.
4.) Carry out re-grinding practice strictly according to roll management regulation, do not wait until surface defects are found before re-grinding. For each time of re-grinding, make sure to remove completely the fatigue layer and re-hardening layer from the rolls.
5.) Make sure to spray cooling water onto the rolls evenly and fully during rolling, so as to avoid hardness drops or cracks generation of rolls due to high working temperature or regional high temperature.
6.) Roll journal should be properly lubricated and cooled, so as to avoid excessive heat which may damage roll journal surface. Bearing should be fully lubricated and cooled as well to avoid journal break down.
7.) Rolling environment and strip surface should beclean, falling of foreign matters or ply rolling are not allowed.
8.) Avoid rolling accidents caused by sticking, chew-up, strip break or skidding, in case these accidents occurs, replace the work rolls, intermediate rolls and back-up rolls immediately, and carry out inspection and re-grinding accordingly.
TANGSHAN WEILANG is a full integrative enterprise who is dedicated to design, production, sales and service in metallurgical products.Our products contain various mill rolls and roll rings for different kinds of bar&wire mills, section mills, plate&strip mills, tube mills etc., which has been supplied to 20 countries and regions including Southest Asia, Europe, North America and Middle East.