Graphitic Cast Steel Rolling Mill Rolls
|FOB Price:||US $100-7,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-7,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||28000 Tons/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Metal Pallet or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: As per drawings
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Semi-permanent
- Surface Roughness: as Per Drawings
- Machining Tolerance: as Per Drawings
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000
- Our Advantage: Rich Experience, Best Service, professional Team.
- Inspection: Ut, Metallographic Examination, Hardness Test etc.
- Exhibition: We Always Attend Some Exhibition in Abroad.
- After Sales Service: Engineer Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- OEM: We Can Also Accept The Trail Order.
- Specification: as per drawing
- HS Code: 84553000
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: as Per Requirement
- Coating: as Per Requirement
- Standard: GB
- HSS Rolls: Used as Work Rolls in Finishing Stands.
- Our Customers: Russia,Turkey, Bangladesh, Columbia,Vietnam
- Plant: We Have Our Own Factory
- Specifications: High Dimension Accuracy, Wear Resistance
- Application: Hot Strip Mills,Bar Mills, Universal Section Mills
- Trademark: WEILANG
- Origin: China
The graphitic steel rolls have a metallographic structure consisting of carbides and a small amount of graphites in the pearlitic matrix. The rolls of this material has better tensile strength and better resistance to thermal cacking than adamite rolls of the same hardness, and the wear resistance of which is better than the cast steel rolls. Graphitic steel rolls are mainly used in the bill and roughing stand pf hot rolling mills; sections mills, tube mills, bar mills and wire mills.
2. Chemical Composition
Tensile Strength (kg/mm²)
Bending Strength (kg/mm²)
6.Inspection and Delivery
TANGSHAN WEILANG is a full integrative enterprise who is dedicated to design, production, sales and service in metallurgical products.Our products contain various mill rolls and roll rings for different kinds of bar&wire mills, section mills, plate&strip mills, tube mills etc., which has been supplied to 20 countries and regions including Southest Asia, Europe, North America and Middle East.