Tc Cemented Carbide Roll Rings
|FOB Price:||US $90-1,100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $90-1,100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||60000 PCS/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Metal Pallet or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: As per drawings
- Standard: GB, DIN, ASTM, AISI
- Alloy: Alloy
- Type: Tungsten Carbide Ring
- Our Advantage: Rich Experience, Best Service, Professional Team.
- Plant: We Have Our Own Factory
- Specifications: High Dimension Accuracy, Wear Resistance
- OEM: We Can Also Accept The Trail Order.
- Installation: You Must Be Exactly According to The Instruction.
- Specification: as per requirement
- HS Code: 84553000
- Application: High Speed Wire Rod Rolling Mill
- Purity: as Per Requirement
- Shape: as Per Drawing
- Tungsten Carbide Rings: Used as The Stretch Reducing Mill
- Our Customers: Russia,Turkey, Bangladesh, Columbia,Vietnam
- Exhibition: We Always Attend Some Exhibition in Abroad.
- After Sales Service: Engineer Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Water Quality: for Ygr Series pH 7.2 or pH 7.2 Weak Acid Water.
- Trademark: WEILANG
- Origin: China
1. You should select the appropriate rings to meet the rolling mills.
2. For installing the rings, you must be exactly according to the instructions. Any incorrect operation, for example, the fitting between ring and arbor or the spacer rings is too tight or too loose, may cause the roll failing to work. It is also very important to check if the rings confirm to the techinical requirems and clean the rings, arbor and spacer rings prior to rolling. It is strictly prohibited to hit the rings with hammer or other hard objects while assembling.
3. Cooling is intended to reduce the influence on roll rings thermal corrosion, fatigue and stress during milling . It can prevent the roll rings from cracking and slow down the diffusion of cracks, prolonging the life time of grooves. It plays an important role in optimizing the performances of roll rings. The reference data for cooling are as follows: The temperature of cooling water is below 25 C, pressure of cooling water is 5-6 bar with a water volume of 24-30m /hr/stand. The water is jetted in a radial direction and the angle between the water jet and the rotating direction of roll rings is 15-30 degrees. The width of the water column is 2 times that of the groove and the water should be jetted directly into the grooves and the water should not be scattering or misty.
Water quality requirement:
For YGH series PH 7.2 medium or weak alkali water ;
For YGR series PH 7.2 or PH 7.2 weak acid water ;
The content of solid particles in the water<15 milligram/litre .
4. Even in the perfect cooling condition, the fatigue crack will appear . To prevent it from growing, we need to re-machine the pass timely when the fatigue crack reaches 0.2mm deep. Otherwise,the growing crack may cause the roll breaking anytime.
The regular pass life is recommended as follows:
Stands of pre-finishing rolling mill:(3500-4000)tons
1-2 Stands of finishing rolling mill:(1800-2500)tons
3-4 Stands of finishing rolling mill:(1800-2500)tons
5-6 Stands of finishing rolling mill:(1500-2000)tons
7-8 Stands of finishing rolling mill:(1500-2000)tons
9-10 Stands of finishing rolling mill:(600-1200)tons
Reducing Stands :(600-1200)tons.
5. Repair of groove:
In order to remove the fatigue crack completely, we need to re-dress the pass deep enough. Actually, it is quite difficult and inconvenient to check if the fatigue crack is still there or not. Here are some suggestions of re-dressing for your reference:
Roll rings for 9-10 finishing stands: 0.4-0.6mm
Roll rings for 11-8 finishing stands: 0.7-1.2mm
Roll rings for pre-finishing stands: 1.2-2.0mm
|Recommended Applications of Grades for Carbide Rings|
|YGH10T||The grooves have high thermal conductivity and wear resistance. |
It is mainly used for the last finishing stand. It can keep good shape and surface quality of wire rod.
At the same time we can improve the production efficiency by reducing the frequency for changing rings
|YGH20T||Moderate impact resistance and higher wear resistance,it is used for the last 1-3 stands of finishing mills.|
|YGH30T||It has moderate wear resistance and impact resistance,suitable for general purpose. |
They are used for the most of the rear stands or all stands of finishing mills.
|YGH40T||The best general purpose,it has the good toughness and moderate wear resistance.|
It is used for the most of the front, middle and rear stands of finishing mills.
|YGH50T||Good toughness and thermal crack resistance,it is used for 1-4 finishing stands|
|YGR60T||Highest hardness and impact resistance, it is used for the pre-finishing stands.|
|YGH20||Highest hardness, best wear resistance in this series. |
Used in the last 1-2 stands of high speed finishing mills for common and hard steel bars.
|YGH25||Higher wear resistance, moderate impact resistance in this series.|
Used in the last 1-3 stands of high speed finishing mills for common and hard steel bars
|YGH30||Moderate wear resistance and impact resistance, suitable for general purposes. |
Used in the last 1-4 stands or all stands of finishing mills.
|YGH40||Best for general purposes, it is used in the front stands of good mills and the rear stands of common mills.|
|YGH45||Used in the first and second stands of finishing mills and pre-finishing stands. |
Also for every stand of rolling lines with low speed, less precision and unstable operation.
|YGH55||Maximum binder content in YGH series, good toughness and thermal crack resistance.|
Used in the stands of pre-finishing rolling mills and as hot rolled rebar steel rings.
|YGR20||High wear resistance and corrosion resistance, it used in the last 1-2 finishing stands.|
|YGR25||High wear resistance and corrosion resistance, it used in the last 1-3 stands of finishing mills.|
|YGR30||Good toughness,wear resistance,corrosion resistance and thermal crack resistance,|
It is used in the middle and rear stands of finishing stands.
|YGR40||Good toughness and thermal crack resistance, suitable for general purposes. |
It is used in most stands of the finishing mills and in the rear stands of common mills.
|YGR45||Good toughness and thermal crack resistance. It is used in the front stands of finishing mills.|
|YGR55||Good impact resistance, it is used in the stands of pre-finishing rolling mills,|
hot rolled rebar and they can be machined with turning and milling.
|YGR60||Good impact resistance, it is used for hot rolled rebar steel and in the first, |
second stands of pre-finishing rolling mills.