Centrifugal and Statical Adamite Steel Rolling Mill Rolls
|FOB Price:||US $100-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-6,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||28000 Tons/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: As per drawings
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Semi-permanent
- Surface Roughness: as Per Drawings
- Machining Tolerance: as Per Drawings
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000
- Our Advantage: Rich Experience, Best Service, professional Team.
- Inspection: Ut, Metallographic Examination, Hardness Test etc.
- Exhibition: We Always Attend Some Exhibition in Abroad.
- After Sales Service: Engineer Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- OEM: We Can Also Accept The Trail Order.
- Transport Package: Metal Pallet or Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Casting Method: Cast
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: as Per Requirement
- Coating: as Per Requirement
- Standard: GB
- HSS Rolls: Used as Work Rolls in Finishing Stands.
- Our Customers: Russia,Turkey, Bangladesh, Columbia,Vietnam
- Plant: We Have Our Own Factory
- Specifications: High Dimension Accuracy, Wear Resistance
- Application: Hot Strip Mills,Bar Mills, Universal Section Mills
- Trademark: WEILANG
- Specification: as per drawing
- HS Code: 84553000
According to different requirements the carbide contents of the adamite rolls varies. When wear resistance is required, the content of the carbide must be higher; but when the strength is the main factor, it is necessary to select the lower content of the carbide. The heat treatment is nomalized and tempered. A soft anneal will transform the pearl to nodlar form when the hardness is lower; while the strength relief anneal which has no influence on the structure must be adopted when higher. The lower hardness rolls have better strength properties and better resistance to fire cracng. The Adamite rolls are widely used in the roughing stands of various rolliing mills. In most case, we make this type of roll by static cast. Its microstructure consists of little graphite, pearlite and fine carbide. With proper heat treatment, we can make this roll have a wear resistance close to iron rolls as well as strength & toughness close to steel rolls. Meanwhile, the low hardness drop form the body makes it workable with dep groove in the billet mills, universal mills and heavy section mills. Sometime, when it works as back-up roll on a narrow strip mill, we make it by centrifugal cast double poured with a core of nodular iron.
2. Chemical Composition
Tensile Strength (kg/mm²)
Bending Strength (kg/mm²)
6.Inspection and Delivery
TANGSHAN WEILANG is a full integrative enterprise who is dedicated to design, production, sales and service in metallurgical products.Our products contain various mill rolls and roll rings for different kinds of bar&wire mills, section mills, plate&strip mills, tube mills etc., which has been supplied to 20 countries and regions including Southest Asia, Europe, North America and Middle East.