Temper and Stretch Reducing Rolls for Tube Mills
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-6,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||25000 Tons/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Metal Pallet or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: As per drawings
- Casting Form Material: as Per Requirement
- Casting Form Usage Count: as Per Requirement
- Surface Roughness: as Per Drawings
- Machining Tolerance: as Per Drawings
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001:2000
- Our Advantage: Rich Experience, Best Service, Professional Team.
- Inspection: Ut, Metallographic Examination, Hardness Test etc.
- Exhibition: We Always Attend Some Exhibition in Abroad.
- After Sales Service: Engineer Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- OEM: We Can Also Accept The Trail Order.
- Specification: as per drawing
- HS Code: 84553000
- Casting Method: Cast
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: as Per Requirement
- Coating: as Per Requirement
- Standard: GB
- HSS Rolls: Used as Work Rolls in Finishing Stands.
- Our Customers: Russia,Turkey, Bangladesh, Columbia,Vietnam
- Plant: We Have Our Own Factory
- Specifications: High Dimension Accuracy, Wear Resistance
- Application: Hot Strip Mills,Bar Mills, Universal Section Mills
- Trademark: WEILANG
- Origin: China
High speed steel rolls, produced by horizontal centrifal casting process, are all compound rolls with high speed steel as the work layer and nodular iron as the core. The material of HSS contains plenty of alloyed elements such as Mo, V, W, Cr etc. The high hardened eutectic carbides & second carbides, such as MC, M2C, M6C evenly distributed in tempered martensitic matrix, make the wear and thermal cracking reistance very excellent. Besides, the resistance to surface roughing is also good. In codition of hot rolling, the contact points between steel strip and the work rolls can form a thin adherent oxide film on the roll surface, which plays a good role in the wear features and the quality of the strip surface. HSS rolls are mnly used as the work rolls in the hot strip mills and the finishing stands of bar mills; rings of the universal section mills and finishing stands of the high speed bar mills.
2. Chemical Composition
Tensile Strength (kg/mm²)
Bending Strength (kg/mm²)
6.Inspection and Delivery
TANGSHAN WEILANG is a full integrative enterprise who is dedicated to design, production, sales and service in metallurgical products.Our products contain various mill rolls and roll rings for different kinds of bar&wire mills, section mills, plate&strip mills, tube mills etc., which has been supplied to 20 countries and regions including Southest Asia, Europe, North America and Middle East.