- Model NO.: According to the drawing
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Permanent
- Surface Roughness: Ra12.5
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000
- Trademark: Weilang
- Specification: According to the client
- HS Code: 84542090
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: Sand Blast
- Coating: Rust and Heat Resistant Coating
- Standard: DIN
- Product Application: Metallurgy Smelting in Steel Works
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Package
- Origin: China, Hebei
We can produce a wide range of Metallurgy Cinder pot(Steel Castings/Iron Castings), with good quality and fast delivery at best price. The materials used comply with ASTM, DIN, BS, JIS, NF etc. Standard. Those casting cinder pot can be supplied in the following conditions:
Our slag pots are made from Cast Steel, which is similar to our ladles, we will offer the material specification as you required.
|Standard Specifications for Cast Steel|
|United Kingdom||BS 3100:1991||425-A2|
|USA||ASTM A 27||60-30|
Normalized, Normalized and Tempered, Quenched and Tempered
Rough machined, Semi-finished machined, Finished machined
Magnetic Particle Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Penetrant Testing
Slag pots are crucial items as they are part of lifting equipment and therefore undergo in terms of mechanical design engineering and handling the national safety regulations of the state where they are supposed to be operated. Thus, the following design criteria must be taken into consideration:
Type of furnace that the slag pot will service,
Quantity and type of slag generated,
Method of handling and dumping the pot,
Heat impact during operation,
Pot maintenance procedures
Slag pots designed by OEM comply with the requirements of structure dimensions, mechanical properties and guarantee by chemical composition, heat treatment, non-destructive testing and visual
inspection against surface.
Every slag pot we produce is designed and engineered to meet specific and critical custom specifications. Our pots can be filled to capacity with up to 1649º C slag. Our expert engineering and casting technicians are committed to working with you to suggest modifications that reduce cost and extend pot life through improved efficiencies.
Our slag pots are utilized in many applications including BOFs, AODs, Electric Arc and Blast Furnaces, and nonferrous refineries for the melting of magnesium and copper nickel smelting.
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment - grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
Slag pots are available with capacities of 30 - 1050 cubic feet. Finished weights range from 1.5 Ton to 120 Tons. Our facilities have the capability to cast pots in nearly every shape and style for a variety of mounting systems and methods of transport.