Alloy Steel Rolls for Rolling Mill
|FOB Price:||US $100-4,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-4,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||28000 Tons/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Metal Pallet or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: As per drawings
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Semi-permanent
- Surface Roughness: as Per Drawings
- Machining Tolerance: as Per Drawings
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000
- Our Advantage: Rich Experience, Best Service, professional Team.
- Inspection: Ut, Metallographic Examination, Hardness Test etc.
- Exhibition: We Always Attend Some Exhibition in Abroad.
- After Sales Service: Engineer Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- OEM: We Can Also Accept The Trail Order.
- Specification: as per drawing
- HS Code: 84553000
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: as Per Requirement
- Coating: as Per Requirement
- Standard: GB
- HSS Rolls: Used as Work Rolls in Finishing Stands.
- Our Customers: Russia,Turkey, Bangladesh, Columbia,Vietnam
- Plant: We Have Our Own Factory
- Specifications: High Dimension Accuracy, Wear Resistance
- Application: Hot Strip Mills,Bar Mills, Universal Section Mills
- Trademark: WEILANG
- Origin: China
Alloy cast steel roll is manufactured with high quality steel molten by arc furnace, due to the advanced casting and thermal traetment technique, such roll is of very high intensity. Owing to its excellent performances of anti-heat crack, tenacity and wear-resistance,t is appropriate to be used for rough and intermediate section steel rolling machine, heat rolling strip steel rough rolling machine stand and uesd as back-up roll for heat rolling strip steel. Its metallographic structure is made of pearlite or temper sorbite. The alloy steel rolls are widely used in the BD mill and roughing stands of heavy section mills, universal mills and rail& beam mills. This type of roll often has deep grooves in the roll body, so we make it by static cast. Due to the low carbon in the chemistry, we can hardly see graphite and carbide in the microstructure.
2. Chemical Composition
Tensile Strength (kg/mm²)
Bending Strength (kg/mm²)
6.Inspection and Delivery
TANGSHAN WEILANG is a full integrative enterprise who is dedicated to design, production, sales and service in metallurgical products.Our products contain various mill rolls and roll rings for different kinds of bar&wire mills, section mills, plate&strip mills, tube mills etc., which has been supplied to 20 countries and regions including Southest Asia, Europe, North America and Middle East.