- Model NO.: As per drawings
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Semi-permanent
- Surface Roughness: as Per Drawings
- Machining Tolerance: as Per Drawings
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000
- Our Advantage: Rich Experience, Best Service, Professional Team.
- Inspection: Ut, Metallographic Examination, Hardness Test etc.
- Exhibition: We Always Attend Some Exhibition in Abroad.
- After Sales Service: Engineer Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- OEM: We Can Also Accept The Trail Order.
- Transport Package: Metal Pallet or Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: as Per Requirement
- Coating: as Per Requirement
- Standard: GB
- HSS Rolls: Used as Work Rolls in Finishing Stands.
- Our Customers: Russia,Turkey, Bangladesh, Columbia,Vietnam
- Plant: We Have Our Own Factory
- Specifications: High Dimension Accuracy, Wear Resistance
- Application: Hot Strip Mills,Bar Mills, Universal Section Mills
- Trademark: WEILANG
- Specification: as per drawing
- HS Code: 84553000
Hi Cr Steel Rolls are mainly used for rough stands (R1 & R2) of hot strip plate rolling mills and universal section rolling mills. We make this kind of roll by centrifugal cast, and the material of core is strength nodular iron. The working layer is Cr, Mo, Ni, V and other alloy element. The matrix structure is tempered martensite+carbide+ a little austenite. Becasue the microhardness of carbide is high, good wear resistance, and isolated block distribution of M7C3 type. By temperature-differential treatment, the rollers will be more wear resistance, thermal cracking resistance and high temperature performance.
2. Chemical Composition
Hi Cr Steel
Tensile Strength (N/mm²)
Neck Hardness (HSD)
6.Inspection and Delivery
TANGSHAN WEILANG is a full integrative enterprise who is dedicated to design, production, sales and service in metallurgical products.Our products contain various mill rolls and roll rings for different kinds of bar&wire mills, section mills, plate&strip mills, tube mills etc., which has been supplied to 20 countries and regions including Southest Asia, Europe, North America and Middle East.